Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Women put themselves at risk for having fleshy buttocks

What music! ": Christelle, 36, has often heard the refrain in Kinshasa meant renting the swinging of his generous buttocks, an asset of that seduction of Congolese covet the point of risking their health by eating unsuitable or dangerous products." Some look, you look after the ... But others tell you it bluntly: "Look at those buttocks!" or "You're in, eh!". It annoys me (...) I'd rather be told I have a nice figure, "complained Christelle.

The taste of some men to fleshy buttocks was born of "a cultural issue linked to the feminine aesthetic. We love guessing throughout the campaign buttocks curved enough," said the Congolese historian Isidore Ndaywel. Even today, women "worse off" complexed, especially those who like pants, dresses or skirts close to the body. So, to deceive, they are subterfuges. Christelle says: "When I was 18, I was thin and my friends told me I had to grow, and that's why I had to take the C-4", a drug that stimulates the appetite, to counter a small fee. The young woman says she has never tried it.

However, Olga, 20 years, just grad, has attempted left after an illness which caused him to lose "too much weight." She buys the C-4 "syrup and tablets. I put 60 pills in the product in syrup, I mix, then I take before bed. Sometimes I do not mix the syrup and tablets. I take a Once a week, sometimes every five days. " Before falling asleep, "some swallow 10 tablets with a large pot of boiled corn bread and two, then fall asleep. They can do this for a week, but they are never sure that the party is the one that targeted gain weight! "adds Christelle.

Some women even ingest food supplements for animals or use it as a suppository famous broth-based solid culinary spice. Patience prefer the broth concentrate at C-4: "I saw that I could not withstand the effects of C-4. The drowsiness caused by these" vitamins "did not suit me." This 32 year old hairdresser uses the "cube" once a week, and ensures that grows "only the buttocks."

For Baldwin Buassa, professor of biochemistry and pathophysiology to medical school in Kinshasa, the "cube" has no effect on the build of the post and it warns against the other methods that promote high weight gain, even a obesity. Among the possible complications: "A heart, a peripheral arterial disease or stroke (cerebrovascular accident)," recalls Professor Buassa, which emphasizes that the use of "cube" anally may cause "cracks" subject to "risks of infection."

Patience goes probably not account for risk. What she sees, and appreciates, it is men who make the "praise" of its forms. In line with Lingala expression that says "Mwasi, Mwasi nd nzoto". "The woman, the real woman is the roundness".

0 comments:

Post a Comment